Bulk SMS Services in Nairobi @ 30cents Per SMS
- Easily connect to our SMS platform.
- No third party software or hardware to be installed.
- Rapid Response & Delivery.Competitive Rates.
- Contact us for trial.
Nairobi BULK SMS Features
- Personalizing messages to recipients
- Sending long messages (+160 characters)
- Scheduling messages for future delivery
- Delivery reports
- Managing databases
- Full reporting for campaign management and feedback
SMS Short Code Services in Nairobi
Short Code is a short & memorable five digit number that is used for two way communication between sender and recipients. We are licensed by CA (Communication Authority) to issue and run short codes with all the Mobile Networks in Kenya.
What is a Short Code?
A short code is a five digit number e.g 20013 that allows two way communication between the sender and recipients unlike Bulk SMS which only allows one communication. Short Codes can be used as a branding tool because they are short and memorable.
Premium Rate short codes on the other hand allow the sender to generate an income by charging users for receiving an SMS. The end user is typically deducted Kes. 6-10 for receiving an SMS.
GET A QUOTE / REQUEST A CALL BACK MORE
SMS USSD Services in Nairobi
What is USSD?
- You know that funny looking number *100# that you call when you top up airtime?
- USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Services Data.
- It is a technology used to send information (usually text menus) between a mobile phone and an application on a mobile network.
- USSD Codes can encompass one off requests or interactive navigation with a menu based application.
- It is extremely effective when targeting a lower LSM as it is supported by all handsets and networks and requires no internet to connect – it therefore has great reach and adoption within your market.
Create a mobile based menu driven application for your business.
These can revolve around:
- USSD Mobile Surveys
- Client feedback forms
- Information requests
- USSD based competitions for database building